We’re looking to add a Lead Folder Operator to our team.
Do you have experience operating a folder? We a full service printing and mailing facility, seeking a capable operator to be the lead folder operator. You will run state of the art equipment in an award-winning facility.
We’re looking to hire a Folder Operator with dedication and skill. The ideal candidate is a versatile individual that brings a lot to the team. The candidate should be somewhat tech-savvy. They should be able to troubleshoot their own production problems and bring ideas to the team oriented environment.
- This position will primary focus on our lead MBO folding and gluing line
- As this is a commercial print shop, you will flex to other devices occasionally
- Experience in other bindery disciplines is a big plus
- Accurate reporting of time logged against a job in a shop floor program
- Daily interaction with others to keep jobs on schedule
- Habitually dependable attendance.
- At least 7 years experience in a full sized bindery
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to produce consistent quality output in a production environment
- Impeccable work and maintenance standards
- Bi-weekly payroll with no hold back
- Healthcare and dental plan available
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability available
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Christmas Bonus
- Full-time position
- Pay starts at $20.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday