We’re looking to add a Die Cutter Operator to our team.
Do you have layout experience operating an die cutter? We a full service printing and mailing facility, seeking a capable operator to run our newly installed Kama 74 die cutter. You will run state of the art equipment in an award-winning facility.
We’re looking to hire a Die Cutter Operator with dedication and skill. The ideal candidate is a versatile individual that brings a lot to the team. The candidate should be somewhat tech-savvy. They should be able to troubleshoot their own production problems and bring ideas to the team oriented environment.
- This position operates and maintains our Kama 74 SBU die cutter
- As this is a commercial print shop,you will flex to other devices
- Experience in other bindery disciplines is a big plus
- Accurate reporting of time logged against a job in a shop floor program
- Daily interaction with others to keep jobs on schedule
- Habitually dependable attendance.
- At least 5 years experience or similar experience on Bobst, Kama, or similar die cutting machinery
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to produce consistent quality output in a production environment
- Good physical stamina
- Ability to properly maintain complex machinery
- Ability to accurately maintain and catalogue a die inventory
- Advise prepress and production management on proper die structure.
- Bi-weekly payroll with no hold back
- Healthcare and dental plan available
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability available
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Christmas Bonus
- Full-time position
- Pay starts at $19.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday